Sunday, September 2, 2012

Aurora the Lil' Kinz Husky!

Please click on all pictures for bigger size! I beg you!
 
Anyways, my younger brother has a Lil' Kinz Husky. There's something wrong with the threads on her nose, so we got a replacement from Ganz. My awesome brother gave her to me.
 
{Please note: These pictures are seriously old. They're from July and I was just too lazy to post them.}
I'm naming her Aurora!
Dude, she's best friends with Pollie! :)

And she's also an adventure park pet! YAY!
 
I love her bed! I have one for my Lil' Kinz Polar Bear and it's so cute!
Giftbox!
My moonberry pond that I won from Jumbleberry fields a while back! :)

Anyways, I don't know what I got in the exclusive gift box (I don't even know if I opened it). Anyways, when I get done remodeling some of my rooms (maybe later this month or next) a room tour should be up on my Youtube (BeamProductionsAG). An all my Webkinz video should be up too. :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment